I wanted to do a whole big post, but I have to settle for throwing some things up without commentary. You know, blah blah blah, the kids are cute, blah blah blah...
Tavio in his new hat from Aunty Haan-Fawn:
Sylvia... just being Sylvia. Notice how the pink of her pants and the hem of her dress blow out the saturation levels:
Flirty Tavio, demonstrating how he's gonna be trouble later:
This is just so cute I can't stand it:
Kevin took this amazing photo:
Kevin being SuperDad (and doing an iPhone ad):
Sylvia sporting her 80s look while we play around at a restaurant. (I'm not including audio of our departure from the restaurant, with Sylvia wailing, "I WANT MORE NOOOOOODLES!"):
Not only did we have a good time in this big hole in the sand at our local playground, but the next time Sylvia went back to the park, she said, "I wonder if that big hole is still there!" Alas, it wasn't, but she and Daddy made a new one.
That's all for now!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment