The Museum of Flying has three real cockpits that you can go into. Sylvia and Tavio had a blast pretending to fly the airplanes. I had to share this video of them flying to Florida.
2014-07-20
Video: Flying to Florida
The day after the Fourth of July, we went to the Museum of Flying at the Santa Monica Airport. (We went to the airport because it was Meet the Pilots day, and Sylvia got to sit in the cockpits of four different propeller planes.)
The Museum of Flying has three real cockpits that you can go into. Sylvia and Tavio had a blast pretending to fly the airplanes. I had to share this video of them flying to Florida.
The Museum of Flying has three real cockpits that you can go into. Sylvia and Tavio had a blast pretending to fly the airplanes. I had to share this video of them flying to Florida.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment