2007-07-15

Kevin Turns Flirty-Thor!

Sadly, I was sick on Kevin's birthday, but ... well ... he had a lot of presents and healthy friends to help him celebrate!


Ah, birthday morning!


Why oh why is it so difficult to find comfortable vegetarian dress shoes? Good thing I have my mother's genes. Insert shameless plug for Earth Shoes here—Kevin loves 'em. And now I don't have to worry that he's wrecking his feet if he walks more than a few blocks when he's dressed up. (For you copycats that want to bite off K's stylez, I got him these from MooShoes.)


Wow, the ENTIRE DVD SERIES OF THE RAMAYANA? Thanks, Dad!

Aw, Special K!

Alas, I couldn't be at the Hollywood Bowl birthday bash to document it, but Christina sent us this fab photo of Kevin and some of the gang: Shyamala, Kash, Tim, and Crystal.

When Kevin came home he said, "It was terrible. The food was awful, everybody was bickering, the music sucked..." Then he started shaking all over and burst out, "It was great! We had such a good time!" And he told me all about it. I snarled at him to get me another cup of tea.

Haan-Fawn can crochet anywhere. Little did she know that she is sooooo hip right now!

Okay, so technically this photo isn't about Kevin's birthday, but Laith brought him to the 7-11-turned-Kwik-E-Mart at Venice and Sepulveda around the same time, and Kevin was like a kid in a candy store ... um, like Bart on a super Squishie ... like Homer in a donut shop ... something like that. So, Laith, what's Apu Nahasapeemapetilon really like?

No comments: