2009-08-10

Photos: Summer Family Visits & More

Dad, Sylvia's Mezhaidig, came to visit in mid-May. Mezhaidig introduced Sylvia to an old-timey relic, the newspaper:


She found it intriguing:


"You mean, you read news on paper? I've never seen that before!"


In late May, Sylvia had the treat of her two other grandmas come to town, bringing her up to a grand total of THREE grandmas! Is this girl spoiled or what?

We had a late birthday celebration with lots of presents:


As usual, Sylvia's favorite part of presents is ... tissue paper!


"Two parents and two grandmas—am I getting enough attention yet?"


Sylvia always brings out the best in Grandma Pat:



And so a shoe aficionada is born. Grandma Sue, what have you done?


OK, this just looks like propaganda:


Sylvia brings out the best in Daddy, too:


At the end of June, Sylvia got to meet Aunty Maxine, Grandma Pat's sister:


Aunty Maxine quickly picked up on Sylvia's preferred mode of communication—pointing:


Aunty Megan, Sylvia's favorite babysitter, took this photo of Sylvia snuggling with Mama:


I had to include this series with Sylvia's favorite bear, Luna. Kevin took these shortly after I tried my hand at cutting Sylvia's bangs. Try to imagine these like a flip book as Sylvia goes in for a kiss/love bite on Luna's nose. It perfectly expresses the passion she feels for her bear!



No comments: